Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What is your signature Scent?

I love perfume's, almost as much as I love shoes but not quiet. I have a few at home and a few in rotation. I tend to choose what perfume I will be wearing by what mood I am in when I wake up in the morning. But if you were to ask me which is my all time favorite perfume I will have to go with Marc Jacobs. In my humble opinion it has by far the most comforting and feminine smell. It is not over powering like a lot of perfume's and it lasts all day and anyone that catches a wiff of it always comments on how great I smell. It is a perfume that will forever be in my collection.




Marc Jacobs key Perfume notes:
Gardenia, Cedar, Ginger.

Notes Description:
Gardenia: Mood-lifting, sensual, purifying, centering.
Cedar: Warming, strengthening, anchoring.
Ginger: Warming, strengthening, anchoring.

No wonder that once I smell the scent it makes me happy and just puts me in an over all better mood in the morning. It will forever be my signature scent.

My current Perfume stash:


Sorry for the dusty bottles, I need to clean them up at some point.

So tell me, what is your signature scent?

Until next time, Ciao!! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog :)

I'm so old school that my all time favorite scent is Obsession. When I want to make a big impression, I go with Red Door but my new everyday scent is Vera Wang.

Dissolved Girl said...

Not a problem. I really enjoy reading your blog. :-)

I used to wear Obsession. My problem with that perfume is that it does not last all day so I stop wearing it. I have never tried the Red Door perfume. The Vera Wang smells really nice. :)