Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Accessories and Shoes Wish List Part One

So I was playing around on Polyvore today during lunch and I decided to make an accessories wish list. Of course this is not all I wish for but these are the things I am currently obsessing over. Some of the things on this wish list I hope to get in the near future, everything else is just wishful thinking.

Accessories Wishlist Part One
Accessories Wishlist Part One - by DissolvedGirl on Polyvore.com

1) Jessica Kagan Cushman Bracelets: These are just yummy and fun. So very me.
2) Mad Hatter Top Hat: I love Alice in Wonderland, especially the Tea Party scene. I have always wanted to have the Mad Hatter's hat.
3) Five finger half gloves: I normally do not go for stuff like this, but these look like so much fun.
4) Balmain Studded Sandals: Aren't these yummy? This is one of those shoes that I will just dream about. Have to see if I can find a close replacement.
5) Marciano 'Tam' Pump: These are just supper cute.
6) Vintage Chanel Quilted Purse: I used to own this bag. I took it with me to the Bahamas and trying to rush out of the bus we were on I left it on the seat and it was lost to me forever.
7) Giorgio Armani Sunglasses: I normally do not go for designer sunglasses. From the 12 sunglasses I own, I only have a pair by Prada and I only own those because they were a gift. But I would make an exception and get the Armani sunglasses. They are just to cool not to. Would go well with my floppy hat.
8) Stripped Metallic Belt: I love belts and this $11 belt is no exception.
9) Yellow and Black Feather headband: From all the feather headbands I have seen, this is by far my favorite one.

That is it, at least for now. hehehe... What is on your accessory wishlist?

Until next time, Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: