Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FOTD: I was so productive this morning

I am not 100 % happy with how my make-up turned out this morning. My eyeliner is proof that I have no business putting on liquid eyeliner before I have a cup of coffee in the morning. BUT I am happy that I actually had time this morning to put on make-up. It has been months since I wore make-up to work. All I have been wearing is tinted face cream, mascara and lipgloss.





Face:
MAC Prep and Prime
Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation mixed with MAC Strobe Lotion
i.d Mineral Veil
Eyebrows Carbon
MAC Accentuate Sculpt
NARS Orgasam Blush
MAC Fix+

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Chill
MAC Vanilla
MAC Brown Down
MAC Retrospeck
Maybelline liquid eyelliner
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl
NYX White eyeliner
Napolian Lash Primer
Make-up Forever Smokey Lash mascara

Lips:
NYX Flower lipliner
MAC Angel
NARS Turkish Delight
Later that day I changed and put on Viva Glam VI SE lipglass over Angel. I like that combo much better then with Turkish Delight

Do you guys like my Beret? I had been eyeing it for a while on Torrid, they finally had a 50% off sale and I had to get it. The earrings I got in China Town in NYC and the necklace is from A Perfect Accessory.

Ciao! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: