Sunday, August 3, 2008

No thank you, I am allergic, it makes me break out in fat

I am happy to say that at weigh in yesterday the scale said I am 2.8 pounds lighter. That is a total of 4 pounds in two weeks. I am so happy about that, I do not know what to do with myself.

I now feel less hungry during the day, what I have been eating has been satisfying me enough. Believe it or not even with just the 4 pounds lost I am starting to see change with my body, my clothes are sitting better on my body. I am a little less tired during the day, now if only I can get my butt up early enough in the mornings to work out.

Yesterday was my splurge day and I was planning since last week on going to 5 Guys and getting a hamburger and fries but when yesterday came around I no longer had the desire to eat a burger and fries, I instead wanted some of the cherries I had at home and my frappachino. Can you believe that? I can not believe I opted out from having some yummy 5 Guys.

I have made some weight lose goals for myself yesterday. I want to have lost the first 10% of my weight by no later then October 4th weigh in. Then I want to have lost the second 10% of my weight by no later then December 27th. I want to be 20% lighter by the New Year. I think those are pretty realistic goals and I want to be able to fit into my pretty Anne Taylor dress that has been sitting in the closet because it does not fit.

So what am I going to do to help me reach those goals? I am going to make healthy choices on food and work out. I also have rewards in mind for myself for each goal reached. If I reach my first 10% goal I will go get my hair colored and if I reach my second 10% goal I will go get new shoes to go with the lovely dress that should fit by then.

I also have a goal in mind to reach by my birthday but I will wait till I reach my second 10% weight lose before I make plans for that. Is all about baby steps to be successful.

No comments: