Monday, April 28, 2008

Moving Sucks

So tomorrow we move into our new place and I am exhausted. We spent the whole weekend packing and throwing crap away. Though I am excited that we are moving because it is bigger, nicer and quieter I hate the whole process of moving. We have lived in our current digs for four years and we have a lot of stuff. I did not know a human being could collect so much junk. I mean it is EVERYWHERE. I feel a bit over whelmed.

I am allergic to dust so today I am super stuffy and I have a major headache because my sinuses are stuffed. There is still a bunch more to do but hopefully we will be able to pack up the moving truck tonight so that I can do the cleaning of the apartment.

For the next move, I am going to either trash or sell as much as I can. I do not think I could do this again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did a really good job though with unpacking. I am proud of you.