Saturday, March 22, 2008

So I went hauling yesterday....

Yesterday was a great end to a crappy week. My wonderful boyfriend took me to the mall for some shopping therapy! Thank you honey!!

This is everything I got:

Fafi collection:
- Sassed-Up Iridescent Powder
- High Top l/s
- Cash Flow Paint Pot
- and not pictured the 3 Fafi Dolls

Heatherette collection:
-Alpha Girl Beauty Powder
-Lollipop Loving l/s
-Hollywood Nights l/s
-Sock Hop l/g
-Style Minx l/g
-Black Funk/Pop Blue Dual edge eye pencil

Misc. MAC Stuff:
-Silverbleu Shadestick
-Beurre Cremestick liner
-Big T e/s (back-up)

MUFE Stuff:
-Waterproof eyeliner pencil in 17 L
-Flash Color Pot in Fushia - I just got one of these to test it out see if I actually liked how it works out on me before I went crazy buying all the colors.

- L'oreal HIP cream eyeliner in Midnight Blue and Eggplant

Not pictured because I cannot find the bag, Nail polish color Russian Navy from Opi and For Audrey from China Glaze.

Last but not least a very cute Betsy Johnson purse. Which had been special ordered by someone else and the person never came to get it sooooo I was the lucky one to buy it. Thanks lady who failed to get it!!



Ciao!! xoxo

No comments: