Saturday, November 5, 2011

Balance...

Hi guys! I know that I keep playing the disappearing act. But I promise it is not on purpose. I just need to learn how to balance life. I seem to be having a very difficult time with that this year.

As I look back over this past year, it has been a very long and rough year for me. But with less then two months to go It is looking like it is setting up to end on a positive note. I have made new friends, I have an awesome new job and I am feeling much happier over all.

Now all I need to do is learn how to bring balance to my life. There is so much that I want to do and so much that I want to blog about but I keep running out of time. I always thought that with the older you get, the better you get at life, but I feel like I am going backwards. I think about the things that I did in my twenties and I wonder where I found the time? or how I did it?

Maybe I am looking at things all wrong. The problem may be that I am trying to run my life like I did when I was in my twenties and I need to get off that bandwagon since I have been out of my twenties for a while now. I have a wonderful life and I am letting it slip by because I am too busy trying to figure out how to capture a point in time that has past instead of adjusting to what I have, making my thirties the best time of my life. Right?

Anyway, I will get off my soap box. I think that for the rest of this year I will take it easy and work on finding that balance because it is there. I am not saying that I am abandoning my blog, that I will never do. I am just asking for you guys not to give up on me as I try to figure this out.

In the mean time feel free to follow me on Tumblr here. I end up posting there almost daily since I can post on the go using Instagram on my iPhone, or you can follow me on Instagram, my user name is devilishgurl. I have a Twitter account but I do not use it. For some odd reason I just cannot get used to it.

Hope you are all well. I will see you soon!

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: