Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Sale: Shoes

Before I post these for sale on Ebay, I wanted to check with you ladies to see if any of you were interested in the shoes below. They are both brand new in their original box. I loved both shoes but they are both too small for me and I failed to exchange them within the required time.

I am selling them for the amount I paid for them + shipping cost to mail them to you. Payment via Paypal only.

If you are interested please comment with your email address and I will get in touch with you with payment information.

Jeffrey Campbell - Mariel in black Suede, $119.95 + Shipping. Size 8.5. These shoes are still available via Solestruck but they are sold out in size 8.5.
Forever 21 - Jal-Jacko Glittered Oxford, $20.80 + Shipping. Size 8. They are no longer available at Forever 21 site.

Ciao!! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: