Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sex in the City 2: The Carrie Dress

After seeing the below promo picture of the new Sex in the City movie, I knew I wanted a dress like that for summer. Knowing that Patricia Fields is the master mind behind the clothing worn by the girls. I started my search by going to her website.


Sure enough, I was not disappointed to find the Carrie Dress for sale on her site.
The problem is I did not want to spend $198 bucks on the dress. I also did not want it in white. So I decided to look for a similarly styled dress else where. My search lead me to Target and this dress:

Not the same dress but similar enough to satisfy me. It also helps that the dress is only $15 and it comes in different colors. I ended up getting a very pretty royal blue colored one and already wore it to the movies yesterday. I am still deciding on if I want the red one above or the pretty bright yellow one.


Ciao! xoxo
Dissolved Girl





No comments: