Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nail of The Week: Jade is the New Black

I ended up only with this nail polish and Suzi Says Feng Shui from the OPI Hung Kong collection. After looking at the swatches of the polishes on other nail blogs I decided I could live with out them.


My manicure did not come out that great. I messed up my nails twice on the table I do my nails on. Also my Seche Vite top coat is at the end of it's life and for some reason when it is finishing it clumps and bubbles and just plain makes my manicure not look all that great.


But even with all that, Jade is the New Black is a great color. I love the forest green with blue undertone color of the polish. It went on really smoothly, not too thick or thin. My nails look like jewels. I love it and highly recommend it. I am going to see about buying a different top coat and redoing this manicure in the very near future.




Nail Polish: OPI - Jade is the New Black from the Hong Kong Collection (2 coats)
Base: Orly Bonder
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


What do you think?


Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl


PS: Do not forget about my giveaway.

No comments: