Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jewelry Making Fun

Here are the rest of the earrings I made during the snow storm.


These are the grey version of the earrings I talked about here:
My inspiration from for the earrings below are also another Tarina Tarantino design:
I had some white Howlite beads and some Turquoise beads left from another project I made and I thought these would be great summer earrings:
I really love these kitty earrings.
I wore the skull earrings today to the mall and a few people commented positively towards them.
I really like these wing earrings, I just think I need to add more Swaroskvi crystal beads to it.

That is it for now. I have a sketch book that is filling up with ideas of things to make. I just need to get myself more organized and do it.


Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

God I love your jewelry. :) It gives me ideas for my own projects!