Friday, February 5, 2010

I Am Ready......

for the snow storm that we are supposed to get this weekend. In the first picture are the patterns that I will be working on and the second photo is the fabric that I may or may not be using. I have not made a decision on what fabric to use on what pattern. But I will look through my stash later today, pre-treat the fabric and start cutting. So when I wake up on Saturday I can just start sewing.


I also have some jewelry projects, which I will work on when I take sewing breaks. My goal is by the end of the weekend to have at least one new outfit with new jewelry to go with it.

S0 come on 30 inches of snow! I am ready for you!

Ciao! xoxo
~ Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

Meandering Mel said...

That's awesome. I'm hoping to finish your earrings up tonite or sometime when my brain is partially functioning. (This week has been LONG)

I'm excited to see what you come up with. :)

Unknown said...

Oooh good luck! Show pictures when you're finished!