Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy Bee

The only good thing about being snowed in is that I get a lot of work done that I otherwise would not have time to do.

While being snowed in I:

- Made a bunch of jewelry (I will have pictures tomorrow)
- Played WoW with Mr. P
- Gave myself another manicure (Did not last very long, since shortly after I started cleaning)
- Scrubbed my kitchen floor (Boy, did it need it!)
- Caught up on all the shows recorded on the DVR
- Started remaking the skirt I messed up last weekend. I just need to go out and buy a new zipper to match the fabric.
- Played Just Dance (that thing works you to death. But it is insanely fun.)
- Ate lots of Pancakes, made by the breakfast King Mr. P. (I just love Brinner)

Tomorrow is back to reality. I will be heading back into the office to catch up on all the work that I neglected this week. Is all good because it is only fun to stay home when Mr. P is here and he is heading back to work too.

How was your week?

Ciao! xoxo
~ Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

This week hasn't been too horrendous. :) And I was productive enough to stuff your earrings in an envelope (I really need to get some bubble mailers) and send them off!!

Let me know when you get them, and if they got there ok. I'll feel like a complete retard if they got chewed up in the mail...