While being snowed in I:
- Made a bunch of jewelry (I will have pictures tomorrow)
- Played WoW with Mr. P
- Gave myself another manicure (Did not last very long, since shortly after I started cleaning)
- Scrubbed my kitchen floor (Boy, did it need it!)
- Caught up on all the shows recorded on the DVR
- Started remaking the skirt I messed up last weekend. I just need to go out and buy a new zipper to match the fabric.
- Played Just Dance (that thing works you to death. But it is insanely fun.)
- Ate lots of Pancakes, made by the breakfast King Mr. P. (I just love Brinner)
Tomorrow is back to reality. I will be heading back into the office to catch up on all the work that I neglected this week. Is all good because it is only fun to stay home when Mr. P is here and he is heading back to work too.
How was your week?
~ Dissolved Girl