Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Really? Why?

Of all the names that Apple could have named their much anticipated (especially by me) tablet, why did they pick something that reminds me of one of these:
I am sure you have heard all about it. Since 1PM I have been glued to the computer reading everything about Apple's newest addition.

Say hello to the iPad:
What do you think? Me? I am a little disappointed. But I will get into that on a different post. For now I will leave you with Steve Job's unveiling of the iPad:




Ciao! xoxo
~ Dissolved Girl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha, now i can only think of it as a computerised panty pad!

Dissolved Girl said...

hehehehehehehe... Yeah, that is pretty much how I picture it too.

Meandering Mel said...

A coworker of mine wrote on his fb "Why has Apple not realized noone uses iPads. I'm getting a iTampon."

I about peed my pants laughing. Hahahaha

(I would love the polish! You're so awesome!! I'll probably get the stuff sent off to you Saturday morning. ;) )