Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nail of the Week: My First Franken

My first manicure of the new year is a nail polish mixed by me. For it being my first time I loved how the color turned out.

Here is my manicure:

Without Flash:

With Flash:

Polish made with these colors:
What I learned from this experience is not to put too much of the clear polish. Because I put so much it was really runny so I had to add more of the other colors. By the time I got it to the consistency I wanted I had practically used up the other two colors.

The only thing left to do is give it a name. Any ideas? I was thinking of calling it 2010 since it is the first Franken I have made and also the first polish I used this year. Does it sound too corny? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

No comments: