Friday, January 29, 2010

The Color of 2010: Turquoise

A few weeks ago Pantone released the color for 2010 and that color is Turquoise:I must admit I was really excited. I love the color Turquoise. It reminds me of summer, the beach, the Caribbean, and lazy days.

Doesn't that color make you think of this:
sipping Pina Coladas, swinging in a hammock. Turquoise just screams summer to me and I cannot wait till it is here already.

In honor of the color of the year here is a set I put together of some of my favorite turquoise colored things:
Click on the picture and it will take you to my set on Polyvore.

Do you like the color Turquoise?

Ciao! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love turquoise, too. I have a huge length of turquoise knit that I think might become a dress for spring!

Beautiful Things - Cathy said...

I love turquoise! Whenever I wear it, I get so many compliments. A man once followed me round the Tate Modern telling me that my turquoise top made my eyes 'look pretty'. Wasn't sure how to take that one...

Dissolved Girl said...

Michelle: I would love to make myself a pretty Turquoise summer dress.

Beautiful Things: I probably would have freaked out if someone was following me around like that.