Friday, November 6, 2009

Cypress Hill

My blogging for this week has completely been put off. I had different things planned that I wanted to blog about. But because my camera broke, it is being held hostage by Best Buy till next week. Thus the reason why you guys have not gotten a Nail of the week or an Outfit post, or any of the other things I wanted to blog about this week.

BUT, I do have a few pictures from the Cypress Hill concert that Mr. P and I went to on Halloween.






As you can see from the pictures, I had a B-Real love affair going on. He is my other imaginary baby daddy. Yes, I know, I have many baby daddies. What can I say, I am a lover, not a hater. LOL

The night was insanely fun. In fact it was so much fun that Mr. P is still recovering his hearing, my throat was killing me the next day and it took two days for my hearing to go back to normal. Even with all that we decided that whenever they are in town we will be going to their concert, we will just make sure to have ear plugs on.

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

3 comments:

Yumeko said...

cypress hill! so cool u got to go!

Dissolved Girl said...

It was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun. We finally fully got our hearing back. I cannot wait to see them again.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great concert :).