Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weight Watchers Week 4

Technically I am on week 5 of Weight Watchers but I do not count the first week since that was the week I signed up. I start counting from my first Weight in. My first weigh in was on 9/26/09, four Saturday's ago, you can go here to read about it.

As I stated back then once a month I will post my stats, updated weight and an updated picture. So here we go:

(Click on picture to see it bigger)

I gained 0.2 pounds this week. I am not upset over it. That is what will happen when you drink a 12 oz cup of hot chocolate every morning. I bet you are thinking how could that be just from drinking that? Well, this is no ordinary hot chocolate. This is 12 oz of whole milk and melted rich milk chocolate. Yes, it is heaven, yummy and killer for anyone trying to lose weight. So I am officially cutting that out of as my morning indulgement.

Lastly here is my progress picture:

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Dress and Belt: NY and Company, Top: H&M, Necklace: My Perfect Accessory

This is what I wore on Thursday. I am now wearing a size 14, down from a size 16. I had to cut out my head because it was at the end of the day and I looked like hell, so does my dress. I promise it was wrinkle free at the beginning of the day.

Now here is to hoping that I lose 2.2 pounds by the 31st of this month to make the 5% goal for the month.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Meandering Mel said...

AWESOME! I still want to somehow come to your place and steal that green skirt from you. It's fucking cute.

:)

(The chocolate was DELICIOUS! Only the ghost had a broken arm, and other than that, everything made it here perfectly. :) )