Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week Three: Weight Watchers

I am happy to announce that this morning at weigh-in I found out I lost 1.8 pounds putting me at 202.2 pounds. That means I have lost a total combined weight of 8 pounds since I started Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago. If you remember my post from last week, I said that I wanted to be at 199.2 by the end of October. Well, I am 3 pounds away from reaching my goal for the month and I could not be happier.

After the Weight Watchers meeting Mr. P and I headed to Bethesda, MD and visited Cacao. Yes, I know. I should not have been visiting a chocolate/pastry store if I am trying to lose weight. But for the last month I have been really craving a delicious French Macaroon. I have not eaten one since I was in Paris many moons ago.

After a nice breakfast at a French Cafe, we headed home to enjoy our tasty treats with a cup of tea.




Boy was it tasty. :-)

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I am in the same boat, and with almost exactly the same starting weight. And that macaroon looks delicious!

Dissolved Girl said...

Thanks and good luck to you! I must admit it is a little difficult to cut out the bad eating habits but it is worth it. :-)