Friday, May 1, 2009

Here's to Happiness

I got this idea from the Rockstar Diaries and decided to do my little list of things that make me happy.


1) Fall in DC : Took the picture above a few years ago while Mr. P and I were wandering the streets of Dupont Circle on a beautiful fall day.
2) Sitting in bed with the covers up to my chin reading a book on a rainy day.
3) Driving nowhere with the top down on a clear night.
4) Singing at the top of my lungs pretending to be a rockstar.
5) Walking around museums and making up my own stories behind the paintings.
6) Sitting at an outdoor cafe people watching while having a cup of coffee.
7) Chocolate. Any type of Chocolate.
8) Paris at night. *Sigh* I need to go back soon. I love that City.
9) Central Park, NYC
10) Old Cars

What makes you happy?

Ciao!! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: