Sunday, April 12, 2009

Walk of Shame no more!

So I was snooping around the internet looking for a video and in my search I found this: Walk of Shame Kit . Of course I was instantly in a fit of giggles.

So what is in this kit?

1) Dress - so you can change out of your club clothes
2) Flip flops - so you do not have to put back on your shoes
3) Backpack - to carry everything in
4) Sunglasses - to hide the red/drunken/messed you make-up eyes or shield from the sun for that massive hangover
5) Pre-Pasted toothbrush - No stank breath
6) Wipes - to take off that make-up
7) Call/Don’t Call leave behind note card - I think this is fantastic!
8) Awareness bracelet - A portion of the proceeds of the kit goes towards breast cancer foundation



What are they going to come up with next? Any guesses?

Ciao! xoxo

~Dissolved Girl

No comments: