Monday, March 2, 2009

Home WorkStation: Part One

As much as I love blogging, fashion, and shoes; I love crafting just as much. I sew, paint, make jewelry, knit (at least try to) and I love scrap booking. Because of my busy work schedule, school and life in general I have not had the time to do those things that I enjoy to do.

One of my New Years resolutions is to start crafting again. In order for me to be able to do that I need a space where I can work. Well, I have begun to set up my workstation. Below are pictures of the area in our apartment where I will be setting up shop.

This is the space I chose as my work area:


This picture was from when we moved into the apartment and we were in the process of unpacking and organizing.

This is what it looks like after I made the area my own:

Originally this area was supposed to be my computer area but since I have a laptop and I work on it while in bed or sitting on the sofa the desk has not gotten much use and therefore it will now be my crafting station.

This weekend Mr. P and I went to Ikea and I bought this:


Since Mr. P and I are sick as dogs we will put it together on Saturday. Hopefully then we will be in better shape and I can then set up the rest of my crafting station.

I also need to get a desk lamp and I was thinking of getting this:


But since I am trying to save money for a new camera, I am going to get this lamp from Staples instead:


It is not as pretty as the Ikea lamp but I will be saving $30 going with the Staples lamp that I was able to over look that flaw for now. Once I am done I will post an update and pictures on how everything turns out.

Until next time, Ciao!! xoxo

~ Dissolved Girl

No comments: