Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eye Candy: Vintage Typewriters

I love vintage typewriters. I used to own one. But when our house flooded so did the typewriter and I had no choice but to throw it away. Ever since I have been in the look out for another. Well, today while I was doing one of my typewriter searches I found this one:





It is a Royal Quiet DeLuxe in Red from 1957. Unfortunately it has been sold, not that I would have been able to buy it if it were still available. But a girl can dream. Every time I see one, I get the urge to write and be creative.

One day you will be mine! For now you will just go in my inspiration file.

Ciao! xoxo
~Dissolved Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh it's so beautiful! You've made me desperate for one even though i have absolutely no need of it! XD